A few weeks ago, I mentioned that one of my best friends, Hillary, just got engaged and that we are officially wedding crazy. Which is so fun, because I have wonderful ideas for her bridal shower and bachelorette party, but we’ve also been talking about BP attire. Hillary loves white, gray, yellow, and mint (the combo is to DIE for) so I’ve been shopping like crazy to find adorable things in mint to wear on her big day! Here are some places that I’ve found some lovelies (though, some have just been for me- shhh!)
1. Little Borrowed Dress. For any bride-to-be that doesn’t want her ladies to go in to debt over a bridesmaid dress! LBD rents gorgeous dresses in a variety of colors (with an option to purchase!). They will also send complimentary swatches to get an idea of colors! It’s awesome. This is definitely at the top of Hill’s list for the BP.
2. BHLDN. This company is an offshoot of Anthropologie, specific to weddings! They have gorgeous dresses for brides and maids, and I’m in total swoon mode. The Thalia Maxi and Tea Rose dresses are so lovely. I can’t even handle it. Of course, they are a million dollars, and too swanky for the garden party that Hillary is planning on buuuut a girl can dream.
3. Ruche bridal. Ruche launched their bridal section last year, and I fell in love. Everything is so pretty and delicate. They have bridesmaids dresses organized by color (which is always good with me). They are also a lot more affordable than BHLDN. Plus the regular Ruche site is adorable also.
4. Lisa Leonard Designs. Lisa designs the most precious jewelry and home accessories I’ve ever seen. She’s a mommy and a wife, and so a lot of her stuff is family and love themed. It’s beautiful, and all done by hand. I need this and this and also this, as well as everything else.
5. Gracie B. While not technically bridal, Gracie B features so many darling pieces that I can’t not talk about this site. Plus, there is also a bunch of adorable jewelry that could work for weddings so it works, right? I shopped the sale this morning and picked up some two fab shirts so I’m pretty excited.
Anyway. That’s all I have today. No more wedding posts for a while, I promise. My new twitter (!!!!) friend Mrs. Hallie Lord is hosting the rest of the Five Favorites over at Moxie Wife. Check out the more interesting people over there!
Quick note. I am NOT being endorsed by any of these sites. I am not receiving any compensation for the content presented.